Flare is our exhibit light-wall system that uses backlit Hi-Dye Graphics to get you noticed. Use the 4' section as part of your backwall, or to feature high-impact messaging in the front or corners of your booth. Use Double-Sided Option for twice the pop. The Flare backlit display is the "can't miss" way to attract eyeballs to your important messaging. Just plug it in to stop attendees in their tracks.
- Rigid-Wall Construction - Maintains rigidity to resist bowing when graphics are stretched on.
- Tool-free Assembly - Snap, twist, and clip your way to ready.
- LED Curtain Lights - We start with LED's that shine bright, stay cool, and are hard to break. Then we add our no-hassle, goof-proof way to get them into place quickly and evenly so you don't have to break a sweat or risk missing cocktail hour. Dozens of cool-running LED's make sure your display doesn't wash out even under the glare from overhead convention hall lighting.
- Hi-Dye Graphics - We print your custom graphics using our rich dye infusion approach that sinks the color deep into the fabric and sets it permanently into place at 400°F. Colors are vibrant, contrasts are luxurious, and details are crisp and life-like instead of washed-out and dull.
- Even Glow – Virtually eliminates both hotspots and shadows.
- Invisi-Edge –The look from the front is all graphics, zero frame.
- Double-Sided Display – Even though the aluminum frame is only 6 inches deep, Flare is engineered to support lighted graphics on both the front and back.