Eco-Systems uses the following environmentally responsible materials:
Lightweight, reconfigurable, and 100% recyclable. Aluminum extrusions provide structural integrity with significant design appeal.
Bamboo plywood is made from 100% rapidly renewable bamboo, using adhesives that are both strong and emission free. Bamboo is a member of the grass family and is harvested every 7 years.
Uniquely textured, this furniture board is manufactured from reclaimed agricultural fiber from the sorghum plant grown around the world for food. The stalks of this plant are usually burned or thrown into landfills after harvest. By using sorghum board, this material is removed from the waste stream, reducing landfill and air pollution while giving rural farmers a new source of revenue from previously unused waste material.
Stains and Finishes:
Our stains and finishes are water-based, low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), and VOC free. All stain, paint, and finishing products are low or no emitting treatments for minimal environmental impact.
Eco•Systems offers a variety of graphic options that are recycled, recyclable, or made from recycled soda bottles.
- Eco-Phab - Graphic material made from 100% recycled post-consumer soda bottles and printed four color with water-based inks.
- Eco-Poly - A 100% recycled plastic print media ideal for photomurals and detachable display graphics.
- Eco-NF - This Nylon-Free graphic material is printed with dye-based inks.
These shipping cases are recycled and recyclable. Rotationally molded from recycled plastics, the shipping cases are as durable as traditional cases currently used in the industry.
These carpet tiles are made from polymer fibers from polylactic acid and are completely biodegradable at the end of their service lives.
Eco-Spun is a high-quality, Velcro compatible polyester fiber made from 100% recycled soda bottles.
LED lights are 4 times more efficient than a regular incandescent light bulb and last 10 times longer.
A variety of substrate materials such as...
- Eco-Flex - Made from Cork, this rapidly renewable material is used as an acoustical membrane in our Panel Systems.
- ReNew - Made from eucalyptus, this substrate material is used in our panel systems as well as other infill areas.
- Eco-Glass - Also made from recycled soda bottles, this plexiglas alternative is available in frosted, clear or black.