Case-N-Counter Trade Show Case
After 20 years in business, we've learned a few things about trade show cases, and we designed this one from the ground up to be a 2-in-1 product. Everyone needs a case for their portable display, and many also want a counter, but not everyone has the budget for both. Case-N-Counter delivers a counter for not much more than the price of a trade show case. It's like buying a counter and getting the case for free.
As a Counter:
- Sets up fast.
- Supports your custom graphic wrap.
- Zipper in the rear lets you store items underneath for easy retrieval.
- Flat top supports 25 pounds.
As a Case:
- A handle at one end and two wheels at the other make for easy rolling.
- Molded case resists cracking and puncturing; holds 80 pounds of gear.
- It's already in your booth when the show's over, so you don't have to wait for it to start packing up.
- Secures with 2 straps and flush-mount-buckles.
- It's black. Chic.
How it Works:
- We sized these trade show cases to have UPS-friendly dimensions and avoid excessive freight charges.
- The case has plenty of room inside for many different kinds of 8-foot and 10-foot displays. Check the inside dimensions for specific applications, or consult a Displayologist to ensure a perfect fit.
- One half of the case becomes the base, and the other becomes the top.
- The top is supported by four poles that store inside the case, along with a graphic wrap.
- Turn the trade show case into a counter by simply sliding each end of the four poles over their 8 mounts (no tools needed), then slip the one-piece stretch graphic over the top (covers top and sides.) Assembly is complete.
The price above includes printing of your custom graphics on the front, sides and top of the case wrap. If you need those graphics designed for you, consider using Displayit's design service team.
For printed wrap, free e-mail proof included. Fabric proofs are available for an additional charge of $75; please note that requesting this type of proof will increase overall production time. Graphics are preflighted to ensure correct sizing and resolution.