Hi! We're thrilled to be able to serve you. If you have already placed your order and arranged for payment (i.e. given us your credit card number), and have artwork files you'd like to send us, go to our Upload Artwork section at the bottom of this page.
If you haven't placed your order yet, review "How to Order" below now to make your life just a little easier.
How to Order
Here are the 5 steps we suggest to ensure you get the end result you want with speed and accuracy. And you only have to do 3 of them!
- 1. Find the right product and order it. We have over 1,200 products on our website and many visitors (but not all) succeed in finding just what they want all by themselves. However, if you have any uneasiness using our website, please contact one of our Displayologists (800.207.0311) right away. They can help you identify good choices for you and put your order together. Or, if you're the do-it-yourself type, just add your selections to your cart and proceed through the check-out process.
2.Upload your Artwork.
If your order includes any custom graphics, we're going to need print-ready files to work from. If you're going to prepare those files yourself (or with the help of your favorite graphics designer), then you would need to upload them to us using the instructions and links further down this page.
If you choose to send us your artwork, it must arrive here in an acceptable form. If you're a graphic designer, you know what AI and EPS files are, and how to work with the templates we provide for Photoshop and Illustrator. You know what we mean when we refer to bleeds, safe zones, and vector files versus raster files. If you're not comfortable with these terms and applications to produce production-ready artwork, you need to work with a graphic designer to create your artwork for you.
For some of our Clients, WE are their favorite graphics designer! If you have a great idea for your project but don't know how to put together a professional design (or even if you need help conceptualizing a design from the ground up), we’ve got a Design Services team standing by to help you. Our graphic designers are the best in the business and they’re very familiar with our products and designing great displays based on your needs.
- 3. Approve your Proof. After your order has been placed and we have artwork in hand, you’ll receive a proof from us via email in just one business day. You may wonder, "Why a whole business day?" Our Artwork Assurance department reviews your file(s) to ensure that they exactly conform to the templates we provide so that you won’t run into any ugly surprises on the show floor with your prints. Once you’ve approved the artwork proof, we’ll begin our production process.
- 4. Let us make it. This is the time for you to let us make the magic happen as we produce your display. Our dedicated and meticulous production staff will ensure your display is produced quickly and accurately.
- 5. Expect your shipment. When your order ships, we will notify you and email you the tracking information and the final order receipt.
Remember, you are welcome to contact us during any step of the process. You can even have your Displayologist's cell phone number if you want. We are that eager to help.
Upload Your Artwork
- You use our artwork template located on the product page. Contact us if you need help finding a template..
- File is built at full-scale (100 DPI minimum) or half-scale (200 DPI minimum)
- All text is outlined in non-Photoshop files (or all fonts used are provided). Click here for help on outlining text.
- All linked images or files are provided.
- Your file is submitted using one of the following formats: .AI, .EPS, .JPG* (high-resolution only), .PDF (high-resolution or vectored only), .PSD, or .TIF*
- PMS (Pantone Matching System) colors are provided for any critical colors.
- For a deep, rich black, use the following CMYK values: 60% cyan, 60% magenta, 60% yellow, 100% black
- File quality is checked. Tip: In Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, zoom in to 100% and look at the image quality to give you a good idea of what the final print will look like.
*Flat files (e.g. .JPG or .TIF) limit our ability to match Pantone colors or do any other color matching.
Send us your artwork!
UPLOAD FILES TO DISPLAYIT:
It’s best to upload your artwork after you’ve placed your order, because we need your order in our system so our graphics experts can find it, review everything and send you a proof. After you’ve placed your order, please follow the instructions below and complete the form to the right. Please include your order number in the Details box.
- Review the Artwork Requirements section above.
- Please compress all files (i.e. .ZIP file) to speed up the transfer.
- Use the upload form on the right side of this page.
- Maximum file size of 2 GB per upload - If your file(s) exceed this limit, please send a data DVD to Displayit.
- If you're sending artwork to a specific Displayit representative, please include his or her name in the comment box.
- Click "Choose File" to select your file(s).
- Click the "Send File(s)" button.
- Don't close the browser window until the upload is complete.
- You'll receive an automated email confirming completion of your upload. Once we receive your files, we'll review artwork quality and check for correct sizing. If there are any issues, we'll let you know.
- If you have trouble with our embedded upload form, try sending it to us via WeTransfer.
If you have questions or problems about submitting your artwork, please contact our Artwork Department:
- Via E-mail:
- Toll FREE: 1-800-207-0311
- Local Calls: 770-931-8095
You may also chat with us if we're online: